Global Medics United Kingdom has been successfully supplying Doctors to the National Health Service (NHS) and the private healthcare sector for 14 years. Global Medics’ team of Permanent Recruitment Consultants have a wealth of experience with assisting Consultants and Registrars located in the UK or overseas with securing their ideal permanent job in the UK.
The growth of the UK permanent job market over the past few years for Consultants and Registrars is due to the growth of the UK economy and the UK government’s focus to reduce NHS patient waiting times within A&E departments, diagnostic testing and hospital admissions.
The NHS employs more than 1.6 million people, putting it in the top five of the world’s largest workforces. Catering to a population of 64.1 million people across the UK, the NHS in England deals with over 1 million patients every 36 hours.
There is currently a high demand for Consultants and Registrars in the NHS and private hospitals across the UK within the following specialties:
- Oncology (Clinical and Medical)
- Medical Microbiology
- Care of the Elderly / Geriatrics
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
There are many benefits to working as a permanent Consultant or Registrar within the NHS or UK private healthcare sector which include;
- Excellent work life balance, offering flexibility with the choice of permanent jobs in regional and city hospitals throughout the UK.
- Working within an established and leading healthcare system with on-going training and career progression.
- The opportunity to earn attractive salaries and benefits especially with a strong British pound for doctors currently overseas.
Our specialist team of Permanent Recruitment Consultants offer a personalised service throughout the entire permanent employment process from career planning, job matching through to interviews and placement. For overseas Consultants & Registrars we provide assistance and advice regarding the registration process with the General Medical Council (GMC) and relocation into the UK.
View the latest permanent consultant and registrar jobs in the United Kingdom or our UK team via email: Info@globalmedics.com.