Since Global Medics was founded over 15 years ago we have developed our business through sector specific divisions, becoming experts in a number of dedicated niche markets.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
We can provide unique solutions to meet all the needs of hospitals through our suite of recruitment initiatives; from supporting hospitals with a rapid response programme to meet short term locum requirements to assisting with substantive skill gaps.
Our experience has shown that no two situations or challenges are ever the same, which is why we work closely with clients to deliver effective solutions in response to their workforce needs. We also ensure that we gain the necessary knowledge to position ourselves at the forefront of healthcare partnership delivery, in terms of response times, compliance and adherence to statutory and regional framework stipulations.
At Global Medics we have considerable expertise in recruiting internationally to meet clients’ needs locally in the UK and Ireland, working with our Centre of Excellence in London and Centres of Delivery in Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. We run on-going recruitment initiatives in these overseas markets tailored to your skill shortages. We can also create specific recruitment events to target overseas doctors wishing to work in the UK or Ireland and match them to your locum roles.
Our extensive experience of working with hospitals has led to our development of:
- Regionally based locum pools ‘allocated’ to particular clients and geographic areas, ensuring client demand is consistently met
- Web based platforms offering multiple user access, the ability to request a doctor assignment online and compliance verification and authorisation procedures
- Cutting edge account management tools and a streamlined communication process
- Dedicated teams assigned to each client
- Cost and usage analysis.