Qualification: General Practitioner
Salary: $158,141 - $230,000 base salary (In accordance with the MECA contract)
Start date: ASAP
Relocation Package: International flights, initial accommodation and car, relocation allowance, VISA, registration and insurance costs.
More about the Role: We are looking for a GP to join a team in a beautiful location in Whangarei
The GP would ideally take on 6 to 8 sessions per week starting in January or February 2019. GPEP 2 & 3 are welcome to apply.
When working with the team you will have great collegial support and work with friendly staff. If you are ready to provide the best service to our patients and their families then please get in touch with us today!
The practice is a thriving and busy medical centre.
The medical centre provides general practice care, with a pharmacy adjacent. Lab tests, x-ray and physio are also within a short drive. The centre is open Monday- Friday with the exception of public Holidays and has achieved RNZCGP Cornerstone accreditation.
The area is a friendly suburb of Whangarei City in New Zealand and is located very close to stunning beaches and coastline. It is also ten kilometres north of the city centre, close to the beautiful Whangarei Falls. Whangarei is a great place to live and explore.
What we are looking for
- Sound clinical and service skills enabling you to fully utilise your experience
- Bonus if you have an interest in woman's health
- Great communication skills
- Ability to provide health care to a full range of people in our community
- Hold a General Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Be legally eligible to work in New Zealand