Surgical NCHD'S required on an ongoing ad hoc basis. Global Medics Ireland is currently recruiting for Surgical Doctors to cover locum work in locations throughout...
Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery NCHD'S required on an ongoing ad hoc basis.
Global Medics Ireland is currently recruiting for Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgical Doctors to cover locum work in locations throughout Ireland.
We have locum requirements available each week as single shifts, weekends and long-term roles from the HSE and Private Hospitals.
This particular Surgical Speciality is in high demand, we have weekly theatre Orthopaedic Theatre lists that would be ideal for you as an Orthopaedic NCHD.
There are many advantages of doing locum work through Global Medics, the requirements we provide offer fantastic hourly pay rates which will suit any flexible schedule.
In order to locum you must meet the following criteria
* Have at least 6 month experience working within an Irish or UK Hospital
* Hold or be eligible for General or Specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council
*not sure if you're eligible for registration? Give us a call on 00353 1 20 20 240
* Have a valid right to work in Ireland (Irish or EU passport or Stamp 4 GNIB)
* 2-3 references from previous employers
What can Global Medics offer you?
* We will endeavour to find a locum that suits you.
* We offer the best possible pay rate for your locum.
* Weekly payment, on time.
* 24/7 Support, so we are there for you when you need us.
* Career development opportunities.
If you have any spare time, annual leave or are fully available then please apply below
We look forward to working with you!