Long term GP ED locum - Weipa
Global Medics are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for a locum with rural and remote experience to assist the Weipa Integrated Health Service available to start ASAP covering the following dates:
Availability 1: ASAP - 17.10.21
Availability 2: ASAP - 31.01.22
Pay rate: dependent on skills
Below is an overview of the role:
- The role is predominantly ED based, but with some ward and GP clinic time expected as well.
- The roster is Monday to Friday 0800-1630, with on-call 1-2 nights per week, and one weekend day per fortnight.
- This works out to 11-12 days over a two week cycle.
- The ED sees 20-30 patients in a 24 hour period on average, and there is a junior doctor (PGY2 or 3) allocated as well.
- There are 6 other SMOs (depending on leave and other outreach clinics) so the position is well supported.
- It's a great place to work, with an interesting variety of presentations and a friendly team.
- Travel and accommodation provided
If you are interested in this role please email Natasha ASAP with a copy of your CV.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search