Global Medics is currently recruiting a Temporary Consultant Otolaryngologist with a special interest in Paediatric Otolaryngology to start immediately in a Hospital in Dublin. This...
We are currently looking for Junior Doctors in Ireland that are finishing their internships in July 2019 for short-term ad-hoc and on-going requirements across specialities commencing July 2019.
There is a variety of work available across all specialities meaning we can normally accommodate based on your own needs, the period around the rotation is especially busy as there are delays for new starters in many hospitals.
In order to locum you must meet the following criteria
- Have General Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Have completed your Internship in an Irish or UK hospital
- Have a valid right to work in Ireland (Irish or EU passport or Stamp 4 GNIB)
- Have 2-3 references from consultants that you have worked with during your internship
Along with meeting this criteria, you are also required to submit documentation which we can advise when you register.
What can Global Medics offer you?
- We are part of a global network with agencies in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
- We will endeavour to find a locum that suits you.
- We offer the best possible pay rate for your locum.
- Weekly payment, on time.
- 24/7 Support, so we are there for you when you need us.
So What Now?
Get in touch by applying here, we're happy to answer any questions that you might have!