Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Position: Career Medical Officer - Emergency Medicine
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Southern NSW - 1.5 hours' drive from the Nation's Capital!
Salary: NSW Award Rate
The mission of the local health district is to assist the neighbouring communities to lead healthy lives through the provision of timely access to health care in both the morning and night settings to maximise their health, well being, as well as independence.
The role of the Career Medical Officer is to provide high quality and safe clinical care to patients across the hospital setting.
- Provide appropriate, patient centred care which meets needs and expectations in line the the values of the health service
- Provide clinical leadership, teaching and patient management; collaborate regarding patient care to enable delivery of best practice and care
- Liaise over administrative, contractual, remuneration and other matters to assist with the provision of efficient and effective clinical services
- PGY4+ and above
- Experience working as a single practitioner in charge of hospital for at least 12 months
- Medical registration with AHPRA
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or valid work visa
For more information, please contact Anne on 02 8248 2912.