Position: Intensive Care - JMO
Contract: Permanent full time
Start Date: ASAP/February 2022
Location: Bendigo, Victoria
We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced JMO's to join a leading Intensive Care team on a fixed term or permanent basis. You will be working as part of a highly professional and enthusiastic team of specialists, junior medical staff and nursing staff providing CCU services. This position is suited to Medical Practitioners who have a keen interest or wish to gain further exposure in intensive care, and who are competent in providing quality medical care. You will be responsible for the delivery of medical services to the CCU.
Our client is a contemporary private hospital in central Victoria providing health care services for people in central Victoria. The 144-bed facility and highly qualified medical practitioners cater to a wide variety of specialty medical and surgical admissions, plus allied health and community-based services including rehabilitation, physiotherapy and home nursing.
- CCU is 12 bed combined ICU and Coronary Care unit
- 80% of patients are post op
- 350 MET calls per year
- 800-900 admissions in CCU
- All high risk surgery are performed which includes;
- Thoracic, Plastic, major Urology, Colorectal
- Soon to start Bariatric Surgery
Located only a 2-hour drive from Melbourne, this city has a population of approximately 100,000. It is known for being a vibrant regional city with beautiful streets, stunning gardens and art galleries. The local area is full of wineries and cider makers, along with bush-walking spots and waterways, making it a perfect location for people who want to explore in their time off.
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- Full eligibility to work in Australia
- Current registration as Medical Practitioner with AHPRA OR eligibility for Provisional AHPRA via the Competent Authority Pathway
- Demonstrated recent clinical experience in ICU
- CICM accredited training unit
- Regular education
- Learn from leading Consultants
- Supportive working environment
For more information on the above opportunity please apply today or call Ashlie on +61 439 848 951.
your application has been submitted