Full time 10 sessions per week with 7 clinical and 3 SPA sessions. Applications for part time working will be considered positively. ...
Position: Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Type: Perm Part-Time
Locations: Sydney (Various) - Hornsby, Mosman, Gladesville
Our client is a private multi-disciplinary clinic situated on Sydney's Upper North Shore.
The organisation provides assessment and treatment seervices for the spectrum of developemental needs, providing support from pre-conception to yound adulthood. They provide indicidual and group based therapies and offer tele-health services to rural and remote clients.
Information on the Team:
Each site has full administrative support, including internal infrasturcture that has been set in place, practice managers on each site, and up-to-date software. The team also includes 2X Paediatricians, Pyschologists, Clinical Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Nutritionists. The successful candidate will be the only Psychiatrist on-site.
- Flexibility on working hours - the clinics currently open 6 days a week from 730 a.m. to 830 p.m. (administrative support on site is available from 9 a.m. to 530 p.m.)
- No minimum hours per week required
- Internal referrals from Paediatricians and Psychologists
- Strong marketing focus for the successful candidate to continue to build up their practice
- Billings are 70/30 (the Psychiatrist is to dictate his/her own fees)
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship with RANZCP
- NEW FELLOWS welcome to apply!
Should you be interested to hear more, please contact Anne on 02 8248 2912 or email