Adventurous Doctors Required!
Rare opportunity for AHPRA General registered GP Registrars/Junior doctors PGY 3 and above to work for 3 to 6-month periods in the Kimberley region at hospitals located in Broome, Derby, Fitzroy Crossing, Halls Creek and/or Wyndham.
Gain sought after exposure and experience within ED, Aboriginal Health within rural and remote settings!
- Seeing Patients, and daily management of patients in ED, Adult Medicine, General Surgery and Paediatric areas of hospital
- Chance to assist at remote clinics - travel
- Involvement with Telehealth
- Role has strong Aboriginal focus
- Must be GP Registrar/ PGY 3 + / Senior RMO / Junior Registrar level
- Must have recent ED experience
- Whilst being supervised the candidate is expected to work at an independent level
- WA based doctors are preferred, however doctors from other states are welcome to apply as required border exemption documentation etc will be provided (dependent on state you are arriving from)
What is on offer:
3-6-month contracts will be offered on EBA Salaried arrangements, and rate will vary (dependent on experience). The positions will also offer doctors:
- Excellent learning opportunities in indigenous health and rural medicine
- Provide opportunities to see and do more than any tertiary hospital
- Great opportunity to explore the Kimberley and escape the southern winter!
If you are interested and are keen for a new adventure, please forward your up-to-date CV and two current referees via the apply link below or call Louise Palmer on 0435768572 for more info.