Position: Specialist Psychiatrists
Location: North West VIC
Salary: Fixed Salary/Percentage of Medicare Billing (Negotiable)
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for multiple Specialist Psychiatrists for an exciting opportunity to join a newly created service in North West Victoria.
This healthcare service is a locally owned and operated business that specialises in the provision of mental health and ancillary health care services catering to the needs of the Sunraysia community and beyond. Despite it being a relatively newer company, their directors and assembled staff hold significant expertise in the delivery of mental health services and contracts to provide mental health related care Australia wide. You will be working out of a brand-new premise located in the heart of the towns CBD which is easily accessible by public transport, and includes ample parking. You will be part of a multifaceted team comprised of Psychiatrists, Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers and Psychologists who hold specialist local knowledge of the local health care service system.
This centre is based in a beautiful regional city in Northern Victoria. This city borders three states and has its own domestic airport, making travel to Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney quick and easy. Known at Victoria's Food Bowl, it is responsible for the majority of grapes and oranges grown in the state. Located on the Murray River, this city is a hub for water sports, paddle steamers and boat cruises. With regular community events and festivals (including an annual hot air balloon championship), this city will allow you to experience regional Australia at its best.
- Australia/NZ: Must hold FRANZCP and be eligible for Specialist registration with AHPRA
- UK/Ireland: Must hold MRCPsych / FRCPsych plus UK Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) and have been practicing as a Consultant for 3 years or more
- USA: Must hold Certificate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and have been practicing as a Consultant for 3 years or more
- Canada: Must hold Fellowship in Psychiatry or Certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and have been practicing as a Consultant for 3 years or more
- Other qualifications can of course be assessed on a case-by-case basis. For those unable to work at Consultant level, there are multiple opportunities to take advantage of at Senior Medical Officer and Registrar level.
To find out more about this role, please contact Joanna Stott on 0413 997 622