Job Emergency Medicine Specialist Salary QLD Award Rate Location Coastal QLD, 1 hour flight from Brisbane Contract Fixed term/ On-going ...
Position: Emergency Medicine Physician (Private)
Salary: $200,000 - $400,000 per annum
Location: Central Queensland
We are currently arranging interviews for a Emergency Medicine Physicians at a private organisation based in Central Queensland!
- 120 beds
- Private Emergency Department
- Opening hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (two 8 hour shifts per day - an AM and PM shift)
- No night shifts!
- Includes a "fly in fly out" option! (flights + accommodation + car included)
Full-time position would entail a salary package of $400,000 per annum (based on five eight hour shifts per week), and a part time position will be pro-rata accordingly.
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship with the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
Please contact Anne on 02 8248 2912 or email for further information.
All discussions remain confidential.