Position: Emergency Medicine Consultant, Private Hospital (Non-For-Profit) Location: Central Queensland The role: Open to 1fte/ 0.5/0.25 Options Flexible working hours No on...
Job - Emergency Medicine Specialist
Salary - QLD Award Rate
Location - Coastal QLD, 1 hour flight from Brisbane
Contract - Fixed term/ On-going
Experience a beach lifestyle while developing your career in coastal Queensland!
The Opportunity presents:
- Great access to fantastic teaching and training opportunities.
- Career guidance and mentoring from the director of clinical training and medical education officer.
- Supportive environment for doctors with a wide range of backgrounds and experience.
- Attractive relocation assistance, including first 4 weeks accommodation provided free.
- Enviable work life balance and the most equitable climate in Australia, rating fifth in the world.
The region has an abundance of natural assets including the great sandy strait, world heritage Fraser island and access to the southern barrier reef, the calm protected waters of Hervey bay offer a natural playground for thousands of majestic hump back whales providing the world's best up close and personal whale experience. In Bundaberg, discover the turtles at Mon Repo Regional Park or visit lady Elliot island.
Within reasonable travelling distance of Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold Coast, the Wide region is poised for Growth and opportunities. Direct flights to Brisbane and Sydney enable you to explore Australia.
Salary Package & Relocation Allowance
To be suitable for this opportunity you will have Specialist Registration with AHPRA, and Fellowship with the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM).
For more information on the above opportunity please apply with a current CV or alternatively contact Anne Lim 02 8248 2912.
All discussions are confidential.