Our hospital based in the East midlands are looking for an Fy2/SHO in General Medicine on a long term basis.It will be a full rota...
Medical NCHD's required on an ongoing ad hoc basis
Global Medics Ireland is currently recruiting for NCHD's in all Medical specialties to cover locum work in locations throughout Ireland.
Both HSE and private hospitals are looking to fill single shifts, weekends and longer term requirements.
These roles offer fantastic hourly pay rates. Variable shifts are available which can meet any flexible schedule. If you have any spare time, annual leave or are fully available then please apply below.
In order to locum you must meet the following criteria
* Have at least 6 month experience working within an Irish or UK Hospital
* Hold or be eligible for General or Specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council - not sure if you're eligible for registration? Give us a call on 00353 1 20 20 240*
* Have a valid right to work in Ireland (Irish or EU passport or Stamp 4 GNIB)
* 2-3 references from previous employers
What can Global Medics offer you?
* We will endeavour to find a locum that suits you.
* We offer the best possible pay rate for your locum.
* Weekly payment, on time.
* 24/7 Support, so we are there for you when you need us.
* Career development opportunities.
For more information please contact Odhran at