Position: Advanced Trainee General Medicine Location: Western NSW Salary: As per NSW State Award Contract: Full-Time To provide a high...
Position: Trainee - Emergency Medicine and General Medicine
Location: Western NSW
Salary: As per NSW State Award
Six months accredited Emergency experience and six months accredited medicine experience. This post would suit BPT and FACEM trainees looking for experience in a busy regional trauma centre and for applicants wishing to gain experience in the management of acute general medical, cardiology and critically unwell patients. Trainees will be given responsibilities and opportunities for autonomous practice commensurate with their experience.
This hospital is located in the Central West region of NSW with a population of approximately 39,000 people. Just three and a half hours from Sydney, the city is one of Australia's leading wine growing regions, boasting a number of renowned vineyards as well as offering a vibrant musical and theatrical scene and is a fixture for touring international and Australian theatre and orchestral companies. The hospital is very much at the heart of the town, and new staff will find themselves welcomed by a friendly, cosmopolitan community.
- Successful completion of PGY1 and PGY2 years.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Australian Medical Board registration is to be current at all times.
- Minimum 12 months employment within the Australian Health System in the previous 24 months.
- Satisfactory report of clinical performance from Supervisor of Training
- ALS and or ATLS/EMST Course completed or enrolled.
For more information on the above opportunity please get in touch with Joanna Stott on 028 248 2964 or apply now with your current CV.