Position: Obstetrics & Gynaecology SRMO
Location: Western NSW
Salary: As per NSW State Award
We are currently arranging interviews for O&G SRMOs for a public hospital at Western NSW Local Health District. A twelve month post in a busy regional Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology for trainees of the relevant colleges (RANZCOG, RACGP). This post would particularly suit trainees looking to develop a base line practical skill set in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Responsibilities and opportunities for autonomous practice will be possible commensurate with level of expertise and experience.
This hospital is located in the Central West region of NSW with a population of approximately 39,000 people. Just three and a half hours from Sydney, the city is one of Australia's leading wine growing regions, boasting a number of renowned vineyards as well as offering a vibrant musical and theatrical scene and is a fixture for touring international and Australian theatre and orchestral companies. The hospital is very much at the heart of the town, and new staff will find themselves welcomed by a friendly, cosmopolitan community.
- Successful completion of PGY1 and PGY2 years.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Australian Medical Board registration is to be current at all times.
- Minimum 12 months employment within the Australian Health System in the previous 24 months.
- Satisfactory report of clinical performance from Supervisor of Training
- Intention to or already register with a nationally recognised training body (e.g. RACGP or RANZCOG).
For more information on the above opportunity please get in touch with Joanna Stott on 028 248 2964 or apply now with your current CV.