Global Medics have partnered with Serco to support the Australian Defence Force with General Practitioners (Medical Officers) on a Full-Time Locum basis.
About the role:
You will be working across Australia as a Full-Time locum, in all major cities, regional and rural areas.
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital or medical centre. You will be employed on a full-time basis and be required to work between the health centres in your region; sometimes at short notice. You will be paid a full-time salary even when you are not required to work.
Benefits to you:
- Lucrative locum rate
- Travel and Accommodation included
- Flexible working hours
- GP Clinic work only
- Unique patient base
- Australian Citizenship, in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance
- Current unconditional and unrestricted AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP, FACRRM, VR or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander JHC
- 5 years Full time experience (or part time equivalent) as a FRACGP OR FACRRM
- Recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with AHPRA
To find out more about this position, please contact Awestha on 02 8248 2977 or click apply now