Global Medics have partnered with Serco to support the Australian Defence Force with General Practitioners (Medical Officers)
About the role:
Full Time positions - Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital on-site or medical centre. This is predominately a General Practice position.
Benefits to you:
- Lucrative salary packaging / hourly rates
- Unique patient base
- GP Clinic work
The Barracks 15km East of Darwin, in the Northern Territory.
- Australian Citizenship, in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance
- Current unconditional and unrestricted AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP, FACRRM, VR or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander JHC
- Minimum 5 years full time experience (or part time equivalent) as a FRACGP OR FACRRM
- Recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with AHPRA
To find out more about this position, please contact Awestha on 02 8248 2977 or click Apply Now.