Global Medics is seeking an ED FACEM to support hospitals in QLD on a locum basis. Rates:$2100 Per Day Dates/ Locations: Bundaberg 30 November 2019...
Job - SHO & PHO jobs available
Salary - From $85k + excellent package
Location - Coastal QLD, 1 hour flight from Brisbane
Contract - 12 months starting from Feb 2020
Experience a beach lifestyle while developing your career in coastal Queensland
The Opportunities present:
- Great access to consultants and senior staff with fantastic teaching and training opportunities.
- Career guidance and mentoring from the director of clinical training and medical education officer.
- Wide range of locally run educational activities for junior doctors including simulation training in dedicated simulation centre.
- Supportive environment for doctors with a wide range of backgrounds and experience.
- Attractive relocation assistance, including first 4 weeks accommodation provided free.
- Enviable work life balance and the most equitable climate in Australia, rating fifth in the world.
About the role:
- Temporary, full-time positions - 12months with possibility for extension
The region has an abundance of natural assets including the great sandy strait, world heritage Fraser island and access to the southern barrier reef, the calm protected waters of Hervey bay offer a natural playground for thousands of majestic hump back whales providing the world's best up close and personal whale experience. In Bundaberg, discover the turtles at Mon Repo Regional Park or visit lady Elliot island.
Within reasonable travelling distance of Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold Coast, the Wide region is poised for Growth and opportunities. Direct flights to Brisbane and Sydney enable you to explore Australia.
Salary Package & Relocation Allowance
This includes a base salary starting from $85k + superannuation. Accommodation will be provided for you on arrival and you will be offered up to $3000 for moving costs (this can be used for Visa & AHPRA registration costs) plus the cost of your international flight will be reimbursed.
Selection criteria -
To be suitable for this opportunity you will be eligible for AHPRA registration through the Competent Authority Pathway and have the necessary clinical experience gained in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or New Zealand
For more information on the above opportunity please apply with a current CV or alternatively contact Anne Lim 02 8248 2912.