Global Medics are looking for a Locum VR GP for a Mixed Billing Medical Practice in Townsville. Pay:70% of billings or $150 per hour +...
Global Medics is partnering with Serco to support the ADF Health Services Contract with providing experienced General Practitioners.
About the Role
- Full Time position - Monday to Friday
- Must be able to work for a minimum of 2 months
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital or medical centre.
About the location
This position in based in Northern Queensland and provides care for dependants in the Area of Operations and comprehensive medical and dental support for the North Queensland region. Services provided also include outpatients, inpatients, physiotherapy and mental health.
You are an experienced medical professional with a solid foundation as a General Practitioner. You have a friendly and professional manner which automatically puts patients at ease and you take pride in your ability to inspire trust from both your patients and colleagues alike. You are professional about providing clinical services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Australian Citizenship, in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance
- Current unconditional and unrestricted AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP, FACRRM, VR or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander JHC
- 2 years Full time experience (or part time equivalent) as a FRACGP OR FACRRM
- Recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with AHPRA
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification
To find out more about these opportunities or have a confidential chat, please contact Ashlie on 02 8248 2943