Global Medics has partnered with Serco to support the ADF Health Services Contract with providing experienced General Practitioners.
Position: General Practitioner - Medical Officer
Contract: Permanent full time (negotiable)
Location: Townsville, QLD
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital on-site or medical centre. This is predominately a General Practice position.
Having more than 300 days of sunshine each year and surrounded by a myriad of natural wonders, Townsville is the perfect place to be for those wanting to escape the cold! It also boasts a wide variety of things to do in your free time such as exploring tropical islands, wetlands, the Great Barrier Reef, wet tropics rain-forests and a glorious beachfront in warm tropical weather.
Benefits to you:
- Work life balance with flexible part-time hours
- Unique patient base
- GP Clinic work
To be successful, you must have:
- Australian Citizenship, in order to obtain the required Baseline Security Clearance
- Current unconditional and unrestricted AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP, FACRRM, VR or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander JHC
- 5 years Full time experience (or part time equivalent) as a FRACGP OR FACRRM
- Recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with AHPRA
To find out more about this position, please contact Ashlie on +61 439 848 951 or click Apply Now.