Hospital Medical Officer 2019/2020
Location: Regional VIC, 70 minutes to Melbourne CBD
Salary: VIC Award Classification
Period: Fixed Term Full Time â€" from now until 02 February 2020 and/ or 31 January 2021
Our client is a large regional hospital offering several HMO rotations. The Health Services comprises of a base hospital (200 beds), a sub-acute care centre (70 beds) and a psychiatric service (60 beds).
The hospital is a major training site for the University of Melbourne and Deakin Rural Clinical Schools.
- Rotations will include: Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics, O&G, Relieving, Geriatrics/Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Surgical (Nights) and Medical (Nights)
- Four 13-week rotations
- Successful candidates will be asked for their rotation preferences following appointment, and these will be finalised in line with the requirements of the hospital
- All units offer orientation and regular training activities including: - Case Presentations - Journal Club - Morbidity and Mortality Meetings - Grand Rounds - e-Learning
- Support of Senior Staff highly committed to teaching and professional development of Interns HMOs and Registrars
- Social Club
- HMO Room
Applications will have:
- Candidates must be AHPRA registered with General Registration or eligible through the competent authority pathway with working rights in Australia
- All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Records Check and Immunisation Clearance
- Salary will be commensurate to qualifications and experience in line with EBA
- Candidates must be ready to commence working within a 2-week period of offer
- For candidates looking to relocate from interstate, temporary accommodation may be negotiated
For more information on the above opportunity or for the official position description, please contact Anne on 02 8248 2912/ 0478 142 396 or email
All discussions are confidential.