Pain Medicine Specialist (FANZCA, FFPMANZCA)
Location: Melbourne and Regional VIC
Hours: Part time or full time
- A rare opportunity to build your services within a private practice setting
- An actively growing and values-driven company governed by a strong internal support network
- Work-life balance, living and working in the heart of Melbourne
Global Medics is working closely with a pain clinic in VIC with a heavy focus on making their treatments and services to be available and affordable to everyone, believing that no one should be suffering from either acute or chronic pain.
Work with a dynamic team built on a model of patient-centred care consisting of dual-qualified Pain Medicine Specialists, Occupational Therapists and Clinical Psychologists. The workload will include a mix of both consultancy and theatre (interventional) work.
- Dual-qualified Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialist - Fellowship with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, and the Faculty of Pain Medicine (FANZCA, FFPMANZCA)
- Minimum 2 years working experience post-Fellowship in either an Australian Health Public Hospital System, or in a private setting
- The ideal candidate is a physician who possesses entrepreneurial qualities, is passion-drive and seeking a challenge for the next step in their career
Information for overseas candidates (NZ, UK, and Ireland only):
- Dual-qualified Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialist - Fellowship with Colleges/ Bodies of your respective countries
- Minimum 2 years working experience post-Fellowship in either a Public Hospital System, or in a private setting
- Sponsorship available to the suitable candidate and their family (if applicable)
For more information regarding this position, please contact Anne Lim directly on 02 8248 2912 or 0478 142 396. Otherwise, email your CV