Position: Emergency Medicine RegistrarContract: Permanent full timeStart Date: ASAPLocation: South-Eastern Victoria Salary: VIC Award + package Global Medics is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine...
Position: Emergency Medicine Registrar
Contract: Full time, fixed term
Location: Regional Victoria
Salary: $119k - $155k p.a. plus package
Global Medics is supporting a hospital in regional Victoria to find Emergency Medicine Registrars to join their team.
This position is for a Registrar (year 3 and above) who is interested attaining valuable diverse experience in anaesthetic and emergency medicine in a large rural hospital environment.
The position consists of 12 months in emergency medicine (based in the Emergency Department). Supervision in the ED is provided by visiting FACEM Consultants. Role responsibilities include initial assessment and management of patients attending the Emergency Department (ED rotation).
The ED has an average of 15,500 attendance per year in a 9 bed unit, including two resuscitation beds. The Hospital has an average of 12,000 admissions and 4,600 operations annually. It has a modern theatre complex, including a day procedure unit, a five-bed intensive care unit, and high-quality emergency department and ward facilities.
Key Selection Criteria -
- MBBS or equivalent degree
- Full general registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of three years postgraduate experience of which a minimum of two years should be in Australian hospitals.
- Relevant clinical experience in emergency
- Working toward or attained Advanced Adult and Paediatric Life Support or equivalent
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging
- Professional development and education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
- Low cost accommodation
For more information, or to apply, please contact Ashlie on +61 439 848 951 or .