Work in a role that offers flexible working hours in a DWS approved location The GP clinic is located in the Northern suburbs of...
Full Time GP Registrar/Principle House Officer required in Rural Queensland
ASAP to Feb 2020
$4,039 to $4,448 per fortnight
Purpose of the Role:
- Provide high quality medical care under the supervision and guidance of Rural Generalist medical staff.
- Supervise and advise junior medical staff and students in the facility.
- Provide clinical and administrative support for medical services undertaken in clinical units of the hospital
At Beaudesert Hospital, and potentially at other facilities within the Metro South Hospital and Health Service, you will contribute as a team member to high quality medical services, in primary and secondary medical care to individual patients as well as population health service to the local community. You may be rostered to work in ALL areas of rural medicine to ensure quality medical service provision.
- You will commit to clinical governance, patient safety, and continual development of your clinical knowledge and skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Fulfil the accountability's and responsibilities of this role in accordance with Metro Southfs purpose and objectives, as outlined below.
- Staffing and budget responsibilities:
- This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services, Beaudesert Hospital
- Budgetary responsibilities: Nil
- Responsible for the management of patients attending the facility, under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Medical Officers.
- Ensure comprehensive, legible, accurate and concise medical records are maintained for the patients for whom you are responsible.
- Interview, examine, carry out procedures and arrange appropriate investigations and treatment of patients, and ensure any such actions are properly documented.
- Provide guidance to Junior House staff, and to liaise with nursing staff and allied health professionals as clinically appropriate.
Travel, accommodation & vehicle will be provided.
Please send your CV or call Jessica on 02 824 829 17