Global Medics are looking for a Locum or Perm VR GP for a General Practice in Cairns, Queensland. Benefits to you:Up to 70% of billings...
Locum GP's Required for After hours and Telehealth in the Cairns Region:
1. Fellowed GP's for after hours work - $175 per hour
2. Non-fellowed GP's for afterhours tele-health- 1800 to 0000 - $30 per call, average of 20 calls per night.
Call My Doctor Pty Ltd are launching After-Hours and Telehealth services in the Mareeba and Atherton Region having won the tender through NQPHN to be the supplier of these services to the Tablelands.
We are looking to contract doctors to cover shifts and below I have summarised what we require to ensure your agency can assist us accordingly.
- We are looking for assistance from GP's with 2 year's experience to assist in covering 9 shifts in each region a week. Shifts are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 1800-midnight
- Weekends 1200-1800 and 1800-midnight
- Public Holidays 0800-midnight
- CMD would be looking to pay doctors $175 per hour and if someone was to join us in a FT capacity they would be able to earn 350K per year and there may be the ability for us to assist them with housing
- In the after hours capacity Dr's will be called for category 4 and 5 only - basically visiting patients in their home to keep them out of emergency departments where possible
- Ideally, we would like Dr's to commence from next week and would look at locum assistance or a permanent solution
- This service was in place about 2 years ago and there were no major incidents and we would be looking to keep it that way. The client has employed an Aboriginal Liaison Officer who would be able to join the Dr on their first couple of shifts to help them learn the ropes and introduce them to the community
- Doctors will be using Helix Medical Director for their consultations
Please contact Jessica for more information 02 8248 2917 / 0431459838