Director of Intensive Care Location: Bundaberg Salary: Negotiable Start: ASAP Our client is a regional health service based in the...
Senior Staff Specialist or Senior Medical Officer (Intensivist)
Hours: Permanent Part Time/ Full Time (negotiable)
Location: Wide Bay Burnett Region, QLD
Our client is a public hospital based in the Wide Bay Burnett Region in QLD. It is a highly reputable facility that serves the local community through its broad range of acute services. The recent expansion of various departments leaves a new and exciting opportunity for an Intensivist to grow their career while in a friendly and supportive environment.
The Senior Doctor provides high quality clinical as well as non-clinical services to benefit the patients of the hospital. This position encompasses a teaching component to other junior medical staff.
As a medical expert, the Senior Doctor will maintain appropriate Credentials and work within their Scope of Clinical Practice.
Applications will have:
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Fellowship with The College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand
- Work experience in an acute hospital setting
- Ability to work in a collegiate partnership with other clinicians, nursing staff, and managers
- Proven participation in clinical governance activities including death audits, M&M meetings, clinical incident reporting and investigation
*Only Australian Citizens/ Permanent Residents may apply.
For more information on the above opportunity, or other similar roles - please contact Anne on 0478 142 396 or email
All discussions are confidential.