Our client is looking for a consultant in Obs & Gynae to commence on the salary from January 2019 for a 1 year contract. ...
Consultant - Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Permanent Full-Time/ Part-Time)
Location: Regional - South Australia
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is a major health network in South Australia, and provides acute services ranging from in-hospital care for both adults and children to outpatient and aged care beds. The hospital is in close partnership with other community health services and Aboriginal health providers to ensure that optimal care is provided to all patients.
The Consultant will have a focus on early intervention and health provision, also ensuring that medical care is delivered to a best practice standard within the O&G Team. There is a teaching component to the position, as the Consultant will be expected to participate in teaching medical students and Trainee Medical Officers, as well as supporting GP Obstetricians and training Diploma of Obstetrics GP Registrars.
Applications will have:
- Eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Fellowship of RANZCOG, or; IMG Specialist Assessment: Substantially Comparable to RANZCOG - will be considered
- Significant experience in O&G medicine, including management of high-risk pregnancies, operative deliveries, office diagnostic and procedural work, ultrasound, abdominal, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgery
- Experience in a public hospital setting
- Proven skills in teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
For more information on the above opportunity, or other similar roles - please contact Anne on 0478 142 396 or email
All discussions are confidential.