Deputy Director of Medical Services
Location: Sydney, NSW
Our client is a major public hospital based in the heart of Sydney, NSW. This is a highly reputable facility with a strong history of serving the community through their broad range of services.
The Deputy DMS will provide support to the Director of Medical Services to ensure that the medical services at the hospital are performed through safe, effective, and patient-centred practices.
Services include (but are not limited to): Allergy Unit, Liver Transplant Unit, Cardiothoracic, Cardiology, Cancer Services, Day Procedure, Emergency, Drug and Alcohol Unit, Endocrinology and Diabetes, Maternity, Paediatrics, Vascular, Emergency, Radiology, etc.
Applications will have:
- Eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- General and/or specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia Postgraduate qualifications in management; Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (FRACMA)
- Significant experience in senior hospital management role as well as performance management of both junior and senior medical staff
- Extensive knowledge of up-to-date news and issues within the medical workforce
- Extensive knowledge of credentialing processes
- Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
For more information on the above opportunity, or other similar roles - please contact Anne on 0478 142 396 or email
All discussions are confidential.