GP required. Ideally wanting at least 2 years for longevity. Highly likely that 12-month contracts or less will not be considered.General Practitioner/ Family Physicians Required...
GP SMO Required for Correctional Centre in Coastal Queensland:
DATES: 20th Aug to 18 Nov 2018 (32 hours per week)
$1,800 per day
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To provide a primary care medical service to all inmates at Maryborough Correctional Centre (MCC)
- GP management involving chronic disease management such as diabetes, pain management and Hepatitis C
- Minor procedures similar to a general practice (such as suturing, local infections)
- To work in a multi-disciplinary working environment with nursing staff, Mental Health services, Pharmacy services, Dental services and referring to Visiting Specialists
- To be available for additional duties or emergent duties, subject to proper communication and agreement with Medical Officer and Nurse Manager of MCC
- This position operationally reports to the Nursing Director and Facility Manager of Maryborough Hospital; and professionally reports to the Director of Medicine
Please send your CV to jessica@globalmedics or call Jessica Barber on 02 8248 2917 for more information.