General Medicine Opportunity in Northern Tasmania, Australia Starting ASAP General Medicine Registrar We are currently recruiting for a PGY3+ General Medicine Registrar...
General Medicine Registrar
Bunbury, Western Australia
The successful candidate will be responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff including:
- Attending to patients in order of medical urgency
- Taking history of full medical examinations of new admissions and arranging appropriate investigations and assisting with medical procedures as required
- Managing medical conditions according to acceptable clinical standards under supervision of consultants.
- Collaborating with other Medical, Nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members to facilitate patient management and communication with family, outside medical practitioners, and/or community services concerning patient management.
- The successful applicant will also be required to work with Consultants in the efficient delivery of KPIs, timely discharge summaries and efficient discharge planning.
- The successful applicant will have a minimum of 6 months experience in a General Medicine Registrar role with a preference for candidates who have experience from Australia or a recognised competent authority country.
- Candidates must have or be eligible for provisional registration with APHRA.
For further information please get in touch.