This regional hospital in NSW is looking for an Oncology Registrar to start Monday 27th August to Friday 31st August working 08:00-16:30 at $120 per...
Job Title - General Medicine Registrar
Salary - $96k - $136k
Location - Goulburn Valley, Victoria
The Role & Duties
- We are looking for a General Medicine Registrar to work within a busy hospital on in regional Victoria. This hospital is an accredited teaching hospital.
- Attend ward rounds with supervising consultants on alternate basis as might be arranged by the teams.
- Attend to METS call and code blue.
- The Registrar can attend and participate in investigative procedure the intend to gain competence such as endoscopy sections, Pacemaker clinics and cardiac stress test.
- The Registrar can be contacted for medical advice by other ED staff regarding patients with medical
This hospital is based in the regional city, 2 hours' drive north of Melbourne, and caters for the 150,000 people in its region. It has is a 300-bed acute and extended care facility which provides surgical, medical, paediatric, obstetrics and gynaecology, intensive care and psychiatry services as well as extended care and regional services.
- An Australian MBBS medical degree, or equivalent
- Current registration or eligible for Provisional registration with the Australian Health Practitioner regulation Agency is mandatory.
For further information on this role or to apply please get in touch as soon as possible