General Medicine Opportunity in Northern Tasmania, Australia Starting ASAP General Medicine Registrar We are currently recruiting for a PGY3+ General Medicine Registrar...
A large busy hospital based in the Canberra region is looking to employee PGY2+ doctors wanting a full time contract starting ASAP to 3 February 2019 (extensions maybe available)
Rotations may include:
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Various surgical specialty rotations
- Provide day-to-day medical care for patients of the hospital at a level commensurate with the level of clinical experience and under the supervision and direction of more senior medical staff.
- Demonstrate appropriate progression toward more independent medical practice, with concomitant development of clinical knowledge, skills and behaviours required for safe medical practice.
- Work within and support the multidisciplinary clinical team.
- An Australian MBBS medical degree, or equivalent
- Provisional or General registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Experience working in an Australian Hospital.
- Current Basic Life Support skills as a minimum, and Advanced Life Support skills where required.
For further information please get in touch as soon as possible.