Qualification: FACEM or equivalent (ABEM or RCEM)Salary: $158,141 $230,000 base salary (In accordance with the MECA contract)Start date: ASAPRelocation Package: International flights, initial accommodation and...
Job - ED RMO/ SRMO Opportunities
Location - ACT
Salary - $80K- $106K + S
Contract - 6 months to Feb 2019, full time
We are currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine RMO/ SRMO's at various hospitals Australia's Capital.
This location offers a great diversity of attractions and experiences all within close proximity to accommodation and transport.
As home to the Australian National Collection, you can also explore significant culture, art and history. You can discover embassies, landmarks, markets, shopping, food and wine as well as exploring recreational activities spanning from lakes to bustling precincts, or explore fresh, natural surrounds including Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve and Corin Forest.
This is a 600+ bed tertiary referral and trauma hospital in the nation's capital and offers excellent support; The department has a staffing structure of 17 FTE of FACEM's, 23 Registrars & 18 SRMO's. It is the principal teaching hospital of the Australian National University (ANU) Graduate Medical Program
Rotations may include:
- Emergency Medicine at multiple hospitals
- Various Medical specialty rotations
- Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation at multiple hospitals
- Various surgical specialty rotations
- Provide day-to-day medical care for patients
- Demonstrate appropriate progression toward more independent medical practice, with concomitant development of clinical knowledge, skills and behaviours required for safe medical practice.
- Work within and support the multidisciplinary clinical team.
- Contribute to clinical audit and participate in changes that improve quality and safety of patient care
- Participate in the supervision and education of more junior medical staff and contribute to the education of medical students
- Maintain adequate medical records with legible entries, and complete discharge summaries on time.
- Participate in the after hour's roster as required and in accordance with current safe working hour's provisions.
- Undertaking other duties as directed, within the approved scope of clinical practice.
To be eligible for this opportunity, we are looking for -
- An Australian MBBS medical degree, or equivalent
- Provisional or General registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience working in an Australian Hospital.
- Current Basic Life Support skills as a minimum, and Advanced Life Support skills where required.
We have multiple opportunities available would welcome applications from groups of friends / partners.
To register your interest for this opportunity please APPLY today alternatively contact Babs Dass on 8248 2942.