General Medicine Opportunity in Northern Tasmania, Australia Starting ASAP General Medicine Registrar We are currently recruiting for a PGY3+ General Medicine Registrar...
Staff Specialist Physician - Geriatrician
Southern New South Wales
Permanent - Full Time
- The Staff Specialist will provide clinical management and treatment of patients in a Local Health District facility under their care.
- Ensure detailed patient treatment plans are in place to support the timely management of patients.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical record documentation is maintained. This includes the completion of the patients' clinical records (including medication charts / orders) to reflect clinical decisions and the keeping of appropriate databases up-to-date.
- Provision of a consultant service as required by other senior medical staff.
- Participation in the on-call roster for the department as required
The Location / Hospital
The Hospital is only a few years old and holds emergency department bays, medical and surgical inpatient beds, a maternity unit, paediatric unit, a critical care unit, operating theatres including day surgery, renal dialysis chairs, oncology area, Hospital in the Home and separate mental health unit. A sub-acute rehabilitation unit has also recently opened.
Bega is the urban centre of the Sapphire Coast and home to many historical buildings, but it's also surrounded by lush dairying country and dotted with lagoons that are rich in bird life. Bega is a Coastal town surrounded by national parks.
For further information please get in touch as soon as possible.