Position: General Practitioner
Contract: Permanent or Locum
Salary: 65 - 70% of billings
Our client is seeking a General Practitioner to their dedicated practice that provides a range of quality healthcare services. The doctor will be required to work between Monday to Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday 8am to 5:30pm. The pay rates for a permanent doctor will be 65% of billings and 70% of billings for a locum doctor.
- Mixed billing
- Operating hours are Monday to Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday 8am to 5:30pm, closed Saturday and Sunday
- 65% of billings permanent doctors
- 70% of billings locum doctors
- Return flights, accommodation and car hire provided
- Sign-on payments available for those seeking long term agreements, 2 years full time
- Supported by CDM nurse, 2-3 nurses and doctors
Joondalup is a regional metropolitan city within Perth, Western Australia, approximately 26 kilometres north of Perth's central business district. It acts as the primary urban centre in Perth's northern suburbs.
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
For more information, please call Jess Whitfield on +61 401 337 864 or email at
your application has been submitted