Northern WA- Small rural hospital requiring GP with ED and indigenous health skills- Flights, accommodation and use of a car includedDates:10 June to 8 July...
- $2,005 p/d
- 24 June to 22 July 2019
- 3 to 29 July 2019
- Flights, accommodation & vehicle provided
GP with ED skills required to cover shifts for a hospital in a small town in the Kimberley region, WA
- Job satisfaction of assisting a hospital while gaining invaluable experience
- Earn extra money by taking a working holiday from your permanent position
- You choose when you want to work by letting us know your available dates
- We have a dedicated Compliance Team who look after all your credentials, travel and accommodation
* AHPRA Registration is essential for this position.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV or call Ashley on 02 824 829 11