GP/SMO required in South Australia to cover Ward Medical Inpatients and ED
- 7am Wednesday 30th January 2019 - 8pm Tuesday 5th February 2019
- 7am Wednesday 6th February 2019 - 8pm Tuesday 12th February 2019
- 7am Wednesday 20th February 2019 - 8pm Tuesday 26th February 2019
Day shifts are:
- 7am - 8pm with half hour handover included either side of shift (i.e. handover from 7-7:30am & 7:30-8pm)
- Overnight (8pm - 7am the following day) is second on-call. It would be rare for the locum to be called in overnight but might be required for overwhelming demand
- The Locum will be responsible to manage medical / low level psychiatric inpatients(average 15 inpatients), and will also provide supervision / assistance in Emergency Department, to the less senior Doctor on duty from 10am to 8pm.
- The locum is required to be on-site between 7am - 8pm
- EPAS training is a requirement if not already EPAS trained. (Further information in document attached)
- Port Augusta Hospital will organise flights and accommodation, doctor will also have access to either a government car or hire car.
- FRACGP / ACRRM preferred, however this shift will suit a Senior Medical Practitioner
- FRACGP / ACRRM preferred or doctors credentialed without supervisor requirement, rate is $1800/shift + $200 for being second on-call (day shift and night shift) total of $2000/day and $2200/weekend day
Please call Jessica for more information: 02 8248 2917 or 0431459838