Location: Melbourne VIC, 1 hour from the CBD Position: Emergency Medicine Registrar (PGY4+) Contract: 12 months ASAP Start This hospital is...
Senior Medical Practitioner- Emergency
Adelaide, South Australia
Salary banding - $164k - $215k+package
Multiple positions. Full time temporary up to Feb 2019
This is an acute care teaching hospital with over 300 beds and provides inpatient, outpatient and emergency services. The local health network provides care for around 341,000 people living in the northern metropolitan area Adelaide as well as providing a number of state-wide services, and services to those in regional areas. More than 3,800 skilled staff provide high quality patient care, education, research and health promoting services.
The Senior Medical Practitioner is required to work with limited or no direction or supervision and exercise a high level of professional judgements and clinical competence.
You will report to the Director of the Emergency Department and be responsible for supervision of medical students, Resident Medical Officers and Registrars in the Emergency Department.
You will be
- Responsible for managing the care of all patients allocated to them in the Emergency Department in collaboration with the responsible Resident Medical Officers, Registrars, consultants, Nurses and Allied Health professionals.
- Involved in Continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- Involved with the Strategic Management Planning for the Emergency Department
- Involved in continuing education activities
- Able to undertake complex duties and/or programme initiation, development and review and/or policy development.
To be eligible for this opportunity, we are looking for
Eligible for Provisional Registration through the Competent Authority Pathway
Existing AHPRA Registration PGY4+
To register your interest for this opportunity please apply or contact Babs Dass on 0208 248 295 for a confidential chat.