Locum - General Practitioner -Whitsundays
65% rate (average weekly income $6000 + based on 30 patients per day x 5 days) or $1200 Per day.
- Mon, Wed & Fri between 8.30am to 5pm, Lunch 12:30 to 1:30
- Tues & Thurs: 7.00am to 3.00pm, Lunch 11.30 to 12.00
- Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Surgery Vehicle is provided for GP to use
- Accommodation & Flights will be paid for the GP only.
Located in a seaside country town with 7 beaches, great outdoors lifestyle and is situated at the top of the Whitsundays, just 45 mins from Airlie Beach and Proserpine. We are located 2 hours from Townsville to the north and Mackay to the South. It has sailing, snorkelling/diving and fishing on the Great Barrier Reef, a nine-hole golf course along the beachfront, as well as many recreational activities available in the community such as cycling, bushwalking, fossicking, arts and crafts and most sports. Bowen is a very friendly town, with aspirations to become the festival capital of Australia and you will easily settle into the community. The lifestyle is very low stress and laid back.
Please call Claire Allan on +61 2 8248 2598 or email
your application has been submitted