Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Job Title: Locum Foundation Year 2 (FY2) Doctor in General Medicine
Location: Antrim Hospital, Northern Ireland
Rota: Working a 1:10 rota which includes nights, longs, day and weekends.
Duration: ASAP for 3 months with likely extension
Additional: Accommodation can be provided
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic FY2 Doctor in Medicine to join our team at Antrim Hospital in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality care to patients in a variety of medical settings.
* Participate in ward rounds and clinical handovers
* Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of patients under the supervision of the medical team
* Admit and discharge patients under the supervision of senior medical staff
* Assess patients presenting to the medical admissions unit and in the emergency department
* Participate in the on-call rota as required
* MBBS or equivalent medical degree
* Full GMC registration and a license to practice
* Right to work in the UK (this role does not provide sponsorship)
* Completion of Foundation Year 1 or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Relocation assistance for candidates moving to the area
Antrim is a beautiful town located in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It offers easy access to stunning natural scenery, including the nearby Antrim Coast and Glens, as well as the vibrant cultural scene in nearby Belfast. The hospital is a short 15 minute drive from Belfast International Airport.
If you are a driven and dedicated FY2 Doctor in Medicine looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team at Antrim Hospital!
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
* A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
* Market leading pay rates
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Free CPD courses and career support
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Appraisal and Revalidation Support
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us