Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant Dermatologist to work in an insourcing role for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals, and this is why you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity:
Job Title: Locum Dermatology Consultant - Insourcing
Location: NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals
Job Type: Locum, Ad hoc
We are currently seeking a Consultant Dermatologist to join our team in an insourcing role at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality dermatology services to patients referred to the service.
* Delivering dermatology services to patients referred to the service
* Conducting clinics and performing elective and emergency surgeries
* Providing specialist advice and support to colleagues in the multidisciplinary team
* Participating in team meetings, clinical audits and other Trust-wide initiatives
* Full registration with the General Medical Council
* CCT in Dermatology or equivalent
* Experience of working in a similar role within the NHS or equivalent in another country
As a Consultant Dermatologist in an insourcing role, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality care to patients with dermatological conditions. NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment for all staff. We offer a range of benefits, including competitive rates of pay, access to training and development opportunities, and flexible working arrangements.
Benefits of Working at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals:
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals is the largest healthcare provider in Scotland, serving a population of over 1.2 million people. We offer a wide range of services across multiple sites, including some of the most advanced and innovative treatments available in the UK. Glasgow is a vibrant and dynamic city, known for its culture, music, and history, as well as its beautiful parks and outdoor spaces.
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
* A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
* Market leading pay rates
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Free CPD courses and career support
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Appraisal and Revalidation Support
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us