Locum Urology Consultant
Job Title: Locum Consultant Urologist
Location: University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust
Job Type: Locum/Temporary, Full-Time
Pay/Salary: Competitive rates (negotiable)
Dates: As soon as possible for 12 months
Shift pattern: Long Days (Mon - Fri) but start and end times may change depending on rota
General Duties: 2 WW Clinics and Cancer Theatre Lists
We are currently seeking a Locum Consultant Urologist to join our team at the University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality urological care to patients referred to the service.
* Delivering urological services to patients referred to the service
* Conducting clinics and performing elective and emergency surgeries
* Providing specialist advice and support to colleagues in the multidisciplinary team
* Participating in team meetings, clinical audits and other Trust-wide initiatives
* Full registration with the General Medical Council
* CCT in Urology or equivalent
* Experience of working in a similar role within the NHS or equivalent in another country
As a Locum Consultant Urologist, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality care to patients with urological conditions. At the University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust, we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment for all staff. We offer a range of benefits, including competitive rates of pay, access to training and development opportunities, and flexible working arrangements.
If you have experience as a Consultant Urologist and are looking for a locum position in a leading healthcare provider, apply now. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking temporary roles in urology and related specialties.
Benefits of Working at University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust:
The University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust is a leading provider of healthcare services in the South East of England. The Trust serves a diverse population of over a million people, providing a wide range of services across multiple sites. The region is known for its beautiful coastline, rolling hills, and historic towns and cities, making it a great place to live and work.
In addition to the many benefits of living in Sussex, the University Hospital of Sussex NHS Trust is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment for all staff. We offer a range of benefits, including:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Supportive team environment
* Access to training and development opportunities
* Flexible working arrangements
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
* A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
* Market leading pay rates
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Free CPD courses and career support
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Appraisal and Revalidation Support
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
your application has been submitted