Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Location: Tees, Esk and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
Job Type: Locum/Temporary, Full-Time
Pay rate: Competitive rates
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Locum Consultant Psychiatrist to join our team at Tees, Esk and Wear NHS Foundation Trust. The successful candidate will provide mental health assessments, diagnoses, and treatment to patients referred to the service.
* Conducting comprehensive mental health assessments and developing individualised care plans for patients
* Providing specialist advice and support to colleagues in the multidisciplinary team
* Ensuring that patients receive the highest quality of care in line with Trust policies and procedures
* Participating in team meetings, clinical audits and other Trust-wide initiatives
* Full registration with the General Medical Council
* CCT in Psychiatry or equivalent
* Experience of working in a similar role within the NHS
Benefits of Working in Tees, Esk and Wear:
Tees, Esk and Wear is a fantastic place to live and work, with a wide range of attractions and amenities available. The area boasts beautiful scenery, including stunning coastline and the North York Moors National Park. There are also excellent transport links to other major cities in the UK, making it easy to explore the rest of the country.
In addition to the natural beauty of the region, Tees, Esk and Wear NHS Foundation Trust is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment for all staff. We offer a range of benefits, including:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Supportive team environment
* Access to training and development opportunities
* Flexible working arrangements
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
* A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
* Market leading pay rates
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* Free CPD courses and career support
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Appraisal and Revalidation Support
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us