Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Essential requirements for this role:
- GMC Registration
- CCT (any sub speciality of psychiatry will be fine)
- Section 12 approval
Please note that you will NOT be shortlisted to interview if you do not have all of the above
Full Time but part time can also be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established team who provide effective, QED Accredited ED Services - Acute psychiatric (private) service for adults, located in Kent 20 beds
The hospital is situated close to excellent transport links to central London, Croydon and Bromley areas and parking is available locally.
- Provide high quality clinical care for patients referred to the 20 bedded eating disorder service
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team, including ward rounds, ensuring patients receive a holistic person-centric care and treatment programme based on the recovery model
- Taking clinical responsibility for patients, risk reviews, strategic reviews and the development of a therapeutic environment on the unit
- Fulfilling the role of Responsible Clinician
- Offering leadership to the MDT, contributing to management meetings and clinical governance meetings for the services provided at the hospital
- Contributing to in-house training programmes within the services and offering supervision to other members of the multi-disciplinary team, particularly junior medical staff
- To work closely with Medical Director as a member of the Senior Management Team in achieving the hospital's clinical and strategic aims
- To take part in the site on call rota and to offer cover for satellite sites if reasonably required
UK DBS (police) check and references will be required so please have contact details ready for us to apply for references for you.