Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
We are looking for Junior/SHO's or Speciality Doctors to join our bank on call rota for a Private Hospital - to cover on-call shifts for inpatients where there are gaps on their internet on call rota.
Shift times can be between:
5pm - 9am (16 hrs) weekdays
9am - 9am (24 hrs) weekends
The on call is based on site in Manchester and you will be supported by the non-resident Consultant on call who could be contactable during the on call.
To apply, you MUST have the following:
- GMC Registration
- UK Experience working in Psychiatry or good level of experience in handling psychiatric emergencies and physical health emergencies for patients on mental health units.
- Indemnity Insurance (or be willing to obtain it)
1. Attending to medical and psychiatric emergencies and managing these situations promptly and seeking advice where necessary.
2. To conduct mental health and physical health assessments of newly admitted patients and document the same in accordance with the template on Care Notes (IT)
3. To conduct seclusion reviews in a timely manner for patients being nursed in seclusion.
4. To ensure adequate clinical handover following the on call
5. Arrange appropriate clinical tests and investigations for physical health emergencies and take responsibility for chasing up results and acting on them in a timely manner.
6. Review physical observation and investigation findings and act upon them in a clinically appropriate manner.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, please don't hesitate to apply!