Global Medics, part of Medacs Global Group have extensive experience in placing doctors into permanent roles across the UK and are able to offer our doctor's first access to some of the most highly sought-after positions across the NHS, Welsh Health Boards and Private Hospitals.
Global Medics are passionate about finding doctors the ideal role which works best for both their career as well as the personal commitments. Please speak to one of our Recruitment Consultants who will take the time to understand your requirements and preferences so we can source a role which suits you. Our team will support you throughout the entire process including application, interview, and onboarding process.
We have a number of roles for Consultant's across all specialities, in particular:
- Consultant Emergency Medicine
- Consultant General Medicine
- Consultant Acute Medicine
- Consultant Geriatrics Medicine / Elderly Care
- Consultant Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Consultant Stroke Medicine
- Consultant Cardiology
- Consultant Rheumatology
- Consultant Gastroenterology
- Consultant Dermatology
- Consultant Respiratory Medicine
- Consultant Neurology
- Consultant Palliative Medicine
- Consultant Psychiatry
- Consultant CAMHS
- Consultant Paediatrics (Community/Named Doctor)
- Consultant Paediatrics Neurology
- Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Consultant Haematology
- Consultant Histopathology
- Consultant Microbiology
- Consultant Oncology
- Consultant Radiology (all sub-specialities)
- Consultant Ophthalmologist
- Consultant ENT
- Consultant Urology
- Consultant Anaesthetics/ICU
- Consultant Critical Care Medicine/ICU
- Consultant Community Paediatrics
- Consultant Paediatric Emergency Medicine
For our international doctors who are considering a new opportunity in the UK we have numerous informative blogs to support this exciting move such as 'registering with the GMC', obtaining 'Visas and Work Permits' and a useful guide on 'Living and Working in the UK.'
Working with Global Medics you will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
- First sight of positions across multiple NHS Trusts, Health Boards and Private Clients.
- Support throughout the application, interview, and onboarding process.
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Access to hundreds of lucrative locum shifts to supplement your full time post
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Free CPD courses and career support
- 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
- Essential: MBBS or equivalent medical degree; Preferable: membership with Royal College.
- Essential: Full registration with the GMC; Preferable: GMC Specialist Registration.
- Right to work in the UK. (Although we can support a visa application with the trust if required)
- £84,559 to £114,003 per annum
your application has been submitted