Are you looking to further your career as a Speciality Doctor?
An exciting opportunity has arisen as we are looking to recruit a Speciality Doctor to cover a General Adult ward located in Cheshire, North West England.
Working full time - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
As Specialty Doctor you will have a key role in working cohesively alongside an experienced multidisciplinary team in aspiring to provide excellent bespoke care to enable patients to fulfil their recovery goals and work towards discharge to the life they want. The team consists of a supervising Consultant Psychiatrist, nursing team and wider multidisciplinary team to deliver best outcomes for complex patients with challenging presentations.
The post holder will be providing evidence-based assessments and treatment under direct supervision and support from a Consultant Psychiatrist.
The Hospital has a national reputation for offering treatment for complex and challenging presentations in all of the service users.
There are NO on-call commitments in this role.
For this role, you will require:
- Full GMC registration (Essential)
- Relevant experience in Psychiatry (Essential)
- Approval under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act (Desirable but not essential)
Benefits you will receive:
- Generous salary of up to £80,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to progress to a Consultant through a CESR programme
- Support with MRCPsych examinations
- Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Departmental education programmes and peer group support
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a pooled wellbeing fund which is used to improve the health and wellbeing of all staff
- Generous annual leave entitlement and study leave to attend CPD opportunities, conferences etc.
- FREE meals on duty
- A relocation package may also be offered / up for negotiation
The Hospital was rated as 'Good' in its most recent CQC inspection. Contact with the Medical Director for an informal discussion can potentially be arranged. A visit to the hospital may also be possible, subject to Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Apply now and avoid missing out on this career enhancing opportunity by uploading your CV below or call 0208 566 4111 and speak to any member of our Psychiatry team to discuss further, quoting the job reference number above. If you are interested in other similar roles then we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. The Hospital will cover the cost of these checks.