We are pleased to invite you to apply for a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist position, working with in a Community Mental Health team (CMHT). You will be working alongside 3 other Consultant Psychiatrists and multi-disciplinary team.
This post is being advertised as full-time (40 hours per week), however the Trust will consider ALL applications including those wanting to work part-time.
The successful candidate will be supported by the Trust and locality management team to provide high quality patient care (to adults aged 18 - 65) and clinical leadership to the CMHT. It is an excellent opportunity for any psychiatrist who enjoys the satisfaction and rewards of working with colleagues to improve the lives of people with severe mental illness.
The hospital where the job is based has recently achieved an Outstanding CQC status and is part of a dynamic forward-thinking Trust
The successful candidate must have:
- GMC Registration
- Section 12 Approval & Approved Clinician Status
CCT/Specialist registration is NON essential.
You will be incorporated into the senior On-Call rota which is currently 1 in 25 for week days and 1 in 8 on call for week-ends.
We'll offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- Comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS Pension scheme
- Health & Well being service
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discounts
- Access to trust beach huts located along the coastline
Also available is a salary sacrifice scheme to include:
- Work related learning
- Childcare vouchers
- Car and Cycle scheme
- Home technology equipment
- Buying and selling of annual leave
Apply now or call 0208 566 4111 and speak to any member of our Psychiatry team to discuss further, quoting the job reference number above.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search