Position: Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Type: Perm Part-Time Locations: Sydney (Various) Hornsby, Mosman, Gladesville Our client is a private multi-disciplinary clinic...
Are you an experienced Medical Director OR ambitious CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist seeking to step up in your career, looking for new challenges, career development and a competitive salary?
We have an excellent full-time opportunity at a brand new CAMHS service.
The service supports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health needs in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. The aim of the service is to help young people stabilise and return home as soon as possible.
In this role, you'll combine clinical expertise with sound strategic acumen and inspiring leadership to oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will work on a 12 bedded CAMHS Low Secure ward in addition to providing medical leadership to the hospital.
Your role responsibilities...
- Lead on all aspects of clinical practice & serve as an example of operational excellence
- Ensure optimal clinical outcomes for the people in our care
- Provide expert knowledge & support within the service & to the wider team
- Ensure quality & compliance with internal & external standards & regulations
- Work with colleagues to provide integrated, whole person treatment & care
- Coach, mentor & train colleagues
We'll offer you...
- Competitive salary up to £170,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- FREE meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- A relocation package will also be considered
We are looking for someone who is...
- Fully GMC registered with a relevant medical qualification
- Entry onto the Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ESSENTIAL)
- An accomplished leader & clinician with strong line management & communication skills
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of clinical governance
- Skilled in medical appraisals, clinical supervision, case investigation & case management
Apply now or call 0208 566 4111, quoting the Job Ref No. above and speak to any member of the Psychiatry team for more information on this fantastic opportunity to step up as a Medical Director.